Project Plan & Schedule
Updated:April 12, 2013 11:55
The Aleutian Islands Risk Assessment (AIRA) study is following the process setout in the National Academy of Sciences Report. The Study will be conducted in two phases.
Phase A – Preliminary Risk Assessment includes:
- Establishment of the Advisory Panel,
- Contracting a Risk Analysis Team,
- Selecting a Peer Review Panel,
- Drafting a spill risk report on vessel traffic and spill likelihood,
- Developing a risk matrix and consequence analysis, and
- Conducting a qualitative assessment and prioritization of risk reduction options.
Phase B – Focused Risk Assessment includes: